October 2022 – what a month!
It was such a busy October for our family, but we accomplished many overdue life and family to-do’s as well as made many precious memories. So grateful!
Life and Family Administration
- Windshield replacement for my car – long overdue! (Now to handle the long overdue oil change, too…)
- Sold our RV and truck and bought a car in replacement as part of a larger financial plan we are working through.
- Husband doctor appointments and rescheduling appointments for the kids
- 504 Plan meeting for my son
- LiveScan and TB Test appointments to become an approved parent volunteer with my sons’ school district (so grateful parents can volunteer and participate again!).
- I was promoted at work and started a new position!
Family Celebrations and Events
- Last trip in our RV to Calico Ghost Town with friends – such a cool place!
- Celebration of my brother’s 40th heavenly birthday – It was beautiful to see so many come together who love and miss him dearly.
- A visit to The Discovery Cube
- CC’s 7th Birthday (how is my big boy 7!)
- Car Car’s 6th Birthday (he kept saying he was 5 lol)
- Brother Birthday Trip to Legoland with grandparents – at their current ages, we all really enjoyed the park so much!
- Red Ribbon Week for my two eldest sons – their favorite themes were 50s Day and Zoom Attire Day.
- Class field trip to a farm with my Car Car – loved meeting some of his buddies; kids are really funny.
- Trunk or Treat with Mac – thanks to help from my mom, we pulled off the cutest trunk monster (thank you Pinterest inspo).
- Halloween with Gramma – cutest Chase, Hulk and Marshmello I have ever seen.
Goodbye, October! Thank you for all the sweet memories!
Coming up: November
I love November. The weather change is one of my favorites… give me all the cozy clothes, cute sweaters, and boots.
It is a season of gratitude, family, memories, and festivities. A time for reflection and planning. A season to honor and reflect on the birth of Jesus and all that meant for the world and us today, right now. So ready for it all!
This month so far:
- Room rearrangements in our home (again! Lol) – needing a different workspace for me and my husband now that he’s 100% WFH and I am 40% WFH.
- Rodeo fun with our family
- My husband’s birthday!
- Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving break for my husband and kids
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Election Day
- Dental Checkup – I schedule all three kids at once. It is so stressful, but also least painful to get it all done at once every 6 months.
What is on your November horizon? I hope you are enjoying the start of the holiday season and have much time to spend with your people.
5 thoughts on “October 2022 Recap & Planning November”
Love keeping up with your family! Congrats on the promotion girlie! 💜💜💜
Thank you, Ashley!! I appreciate it so much!
Life can get busy never let the business take your focus off God. Love ya
Amen to that, Dad! We love you!
That was me Dad (Norm)